We are equipped to provide the following services. However, we would be glad to hear of and help with any question or project you have in the life sciences or health economics and outcomes research space:
Molecular biology planning and tactical support: strain identification, sourcing, identification of molecular biology tools and sourcing, detailed plan for strain manipulation and engineering, traditional evolution methods, and analysis in a variety of microbial hosts.
Green chemistry: identification of appropriate catalyst, whole cell design, bio-transformation process development
Literature searches to support life science research, biomedical research and early stage pharmaceutical development
Grant proposal/scientific writing support and authoring Request for proposals (RFPs)
Functional food, nutraceuticals, dietary supplements and natural products safety and regulatory research
Synthetic biology and Biomolecular engineering : design and engineering of oligonucleotides, therapeutic proteins and peptides
Food science/Molecular gastronomy : Formulation chemistry, food ingredients research, food biochemistry and microbiology
We can also provide strategic and evidence generation support to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device firms. Following our some of our services:
- Strategic advice on Phase II-IV clinical trials to support health economics (HEOR) and real-world economic (RWE) endpoints.
- Strategic advice on HEOR and RWE evidence generation plan and timelines.
- Identification of clinical trial sites, connecting with clinical sites, site feasibility studies, site management and oversight.
- Leading and managing non-interventional studies.
- Identification and evaluation of patient reported outcomes (PROs).
- Identification and sourcing of real world data (RWD).
- Statistical evaluation of administrative (claims), registry, and other Phase-IV data sources.
- Health technology assessment submission packages.