Dr. Shalaka Samant (select publications):
- Samant, S.S., Gupta G, Nair A, Samabasivam G, Sukumaran S. Effect of codon optimized E. coli signal peptides on recombinant Bacillus stearothermophilus maltogenic amylase periplasmic localization, yield and activity J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 2014 Sep 20; 41(9):1435-42.
- Kulkarni S., Haq SF, Samant S.S., Sunilkumar. S. Adaptation of Lactobacillus acidophilus to thermal stress yields a thermotolerant variant which also exhibits improved survival at pH 2. Probiotics and Antimicrobial proteins. 2017 Dec;10(4): 717-727. doi:10.1007/s12602-017-9321-7.
- Samant S.S. et al, A strategy to identify a ketoreductase that preferentially synthesizes pharmaceutically relevant (S)-alcohols using whole-cell biotransformation. Microbial Cell Factories, 2018 Dec, 17(1):192
Dr. Nasreen Khan (select publications):
- Weinstock-Guttman, B., Medin, J., Khan, N. et al. Assessing ‘No Evidence of Disease Activity’ Status in Patients with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Receiving Fingolimod in Routine Clinical Practice: A Retrospective Analysis of the Multiple Sclerosis Clinical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Outcomes in the USA (MS-MRIUS) Study. CNS Drugs. 32: 75. 2018.
- Zivadinov R., Khan N., Korn JR et al. No evidence of disease activity in patients receiving fingolimod at private or academic centers in clinical practice: a retrospective analysis of the multiple sclerosis, clinical, and magnetic resonance imaging outcomes in the USA (MS-MRIUS) study. Current Medical Research and Opinion. 34:8, 1431-1440. 2018.
- Zivadinov R., Medin J., Khan N et al. Impact of fingolimod on clinical and magnetic resonance imaging outcomes in routine clinical practice: a retrospective analysis of the Multiple Sclerosis, Clinical and MRI Outcomes in the USA (MS-MRIUS) study. MSARD. In Press.